Dalton Animal Control & State Animal Inspector
The Dalton Animal Control Officer (ACO) also functions as the State Animal Inspector. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Ensures the licensing and vaccinations of animals
· Returning lost animals to their owners
· Ensures the local Barns are inspected annually
· Barking dog complaints
· Cruelty to animal investigations
· Quarantining of animals when necessary
Note: The Animal Control Bylaws and Dog License Application are available from Town Clerk’s Dog License page.
More information is available in the latest Annual Report, available under Publications.